90 Miles From Tyranny : CBS Focus Group Member Calls Clinton ‘Worst Liar I Think I’ve Ever Seen’

infinite scrolling

Monday, March 21, 2016

CBS Focus Group Member Calls Clinton ‘Worst Liar I Think I’ve Ever Seen’

A member of CBS contributor Frank Luntz’s focus group called Hillary Clinton the “worst liar I think I’ve ever seen” after seeing a clip of her tell Scott Pelley that she had “always tried” to tell the truth.

In the uncomfortable clip last month, Clinton added to Pelley that she did not “believe I ever have” lied to the American people:


Pelley cited former president Jimmy Carter’s 1976 promise to voters when he said, “I will not lie to you,” asking Clinton if she would also make such a statement.

“Well, I have to tell you, I have tried in every way I know how, literally from my years as a young lawyer all the way through my time as secretary of state, to level with the American people,” Clinton said in response.
“You talk about leveling with the American people. Have you always told the truth?” Pelley then asked.
“I’ve always tried to,” Clinton responded. “Always, always.”
Appearing a bit puzzled, Pelley pushed Clinton on the question, saying...
Read More HERE

No comments: